Saturday 30 April 2011

Rejection

Today i feel rejected and lonely. my housemates are completely ignoring me and blaming me for something i didn't even do. not to mention they are having dinner together and i wasn't invited to that as well. i don't know what i can do to make myself liked? i'm on the phone to the CATT team and they are of no hope all they are saying is go to the hospital and see some-one there but i'm not going to be waiting 9 hours to talk to some-one. i feel like i'm screaming in a crowded room screaming yet no-one looks up. wish i was accepted by at least 1 person???

1 comment:

  1. When I felt like this - I remember tending to my animals for the love and comfort I needed to share - I didn't have friends; I was bullied and only fitted in if I took something or did something (that I didn't really want to do anyways). Mental health is on the political agenda these days - talk to your local member and stay connected! & stay connected online :)

    ReplyDelete